S.O.A.P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.O.A.P.

Society Of Active Players

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Members who have not registered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McGreen

McGreen

Members who have not registered Empty
PostSubject: Members who have not registered   Members who have not registered Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:04 pm

Here is a list of members either not having registered here in the forum or using a different name. So people, please verify this list and if you happen to find your name or you use a different name here, please state so.

Bajedur
bgs342007
Breyen
clauvar
deanige
Ekek Ekek
eskimos
isys
jaci
jaxyku
ligiagodinho
Milla
mohmd
mrbean
ninhvaa
Niska
patinhas
PreparedFreak
renaki
Ronc1
sexyfair
Snoop da Loop
Southend

Last edited by Cosmos/Dollybye on Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lissafer
Admin
lissafer

PostSubject: Re: Members who have not registered   Members who have not registered Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:55 pm

i messaged all the people in SOAP.. isys, clauvar, mrbean, and patinhas have not read. i did not message anyone in TC thou. but i sent a message offering help with forums if needed. so those who did read and did not register well... grrr. but for those who did, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
flareblade58

PostSubject: Re: Members who have not registered   Members who have not registered Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:10 am

i am bgs342007.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/flareblade58
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members who have not registered   Members who have not registered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members who have not registered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.O.A.P. :: The Front :: New Member Check-In-
Jump to: