S.O.A.P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.O.A.P.

Society Of Active Players

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flareblade58

Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:39 pm

www.tacticsarena.com/play

Ever get bored waiting for ur workers to hurry up? No fear i go to the above site. its a fun strategy based game that passes the time and if u dont like the game then sit back and talk to every1 in the lobby. if u wanna c me go to banff server this is the red dots to select a server. banff would b the cool guy with a bow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/flareblade58
kaaa21
Admin
kaaa21

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:35 am

lol this is where I brought in flareblade from...I met him there and hes a really cool guy just as the rest of you...Like a game of chess but better graphics and it incorporates luck not all skill...
Back to top Go down
flareblade58

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:52 am

well since this non-travian related topics, i dare ya all to try and beat me animal rescue and bunny hopper scores. Do that, and ill b impressed.
Back to top Go down
kaaa21
Admin
kaaa21

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:53 am

aww man flare...why you got to burst my bubble for with the bunny hopper...lol...
Back to top Go down
flareblade58

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:33 pm

hehe thats my first day lets c how i do for round #2
Back to top Go down
flareblade58

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:08 am

Hey kaaa i just doubled ur previuos score and from now on I shall b named Mad Hopz. lol.
Back to top Go down
Tomon the Brave

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:32 am

Do I have to pay to play this game or what? Why can't I go back to lobby after I finish a game?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin
Cosmos/Dollybye

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:52 pm

flareblade58 wrote:
well since this non-travian related topics, i dare ya all to try and beat me animal rescue and bunny hopper scores. Do that, and ill b impressed.
i will beat you soon enough lol!
Back to top Go down
flareblade58

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:54 am

ok kaaa said its like chess but in a way it is but it has features totally different from chess. i could ramble on about it but u dont have to pay to play but u can becomes a member for 5 US$ a month like i am but if u have a free account u get disconnected after each game or if u stay in the lobby too long. after that just retype your password and enter the lobby again and play a game or talk.

Also dollyebye better try and keep up cuz im tryin to do wut i did on bunny hopper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosmos/Dollybye
Admin
Cosmos/Dollybye

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:48 pm

lol if you all are looking to pass time try cybernations, it like travian but more political plus my alliance needs more people. if you are interested igm me and i will help you set up
Back to top Go down
rabbit223234

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Smile Hey Everyone, Its me rabbit223234. I play on server 2 as charlieann224 and on comx as chicago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting   Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys if u wanna know how to pass time while waiting
Page 1 of 1